2019 Saugus Sports Summer Camp Registration is OPEN!
Signing up for a summer camp is easy, and open to all students at Saugus High School (including incoming freshmen). Just follow the steps below to sign your athlete up for camp:
View the Summer Camp Schedule and take note of the dates and times of the camp(s) your athlete is interested in.
Visit the Saugus ASB Online Store - NOW OPEN!!!
- Link to Saugus ASB Online Store (Summer Camp Registration) CLICK HERE
- Registration Ends on June 7, 2019. A late registration fee of $25 will be added to any enrollments after 6/7/19.
- Only register for the camps that you are certain you will attend. No refunds will be issued without a medical doctor's note.
- You will need the student's William S. Hart District student identification number (Student ID) in order to sign up. If you are brand-new to the Hart District, contact the Registrar's Office at Saugus High School to inquire about your student's ID number
- For step-by-step instructions for how to navigate the ASB Online Store scroll down and read/download the pdf below titled "How to Enroll in SHS Sports Summer Camps"
Complete the Athletic Clearance process for 2019-20 through AthleticClearance.com and submit an athletic physical to the Athletic Director's office.
- CLICK HERE to view steps on how to clear your son/daughter for athletic participation for the 2019-20 school year (including Summer 2019).
**Remember that students must be cleared by the Athletic Director's Office before they are allowed to participate in our summer camps. If they are not cleared, they cannot participate.
Athletic Director Summer Hours
The Athletic Directors will are available to help over Summer, but we don't have specific office hours. If you need to speak to one of our Athletic Directors during the summer break, please email us to set up an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.