Office Hours: 8 am - 2 pm Mon.-Fri. (During Fall and Spring Semesters)
Summer office hours: 8 am -12 pm noon
Please call ahead because we have various days off during summer.
Phone: 661-297-3900 ext 2301/2303
How to order Naviance transcripts:
1. See link below for instructions.
How to update your information:
1. Download, print and complete the Change of Student Information form below.
2. Return the form to school via email,postal mail or your student, Attention Registrar Office.
3. Include a utility bill for an address change.
4. Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
How to withdraw a student from Saugus High School:
1. Parent/Guardian must be present when withdrawing to sign paperwork.
2. All materials must be returned, such as: Books,ID card,Sports Equipment.
3. Lockers must be cleared out.
4. All fines must be paid.
How to Enroll a Student
The William S. Hart High School District requires the following information to enroll a student:
1. Parent/guardian must be present when enrolling a student.
2. Proof of residence - We will accept two current documentations of residence showing name and address of the responsible adult. Please see the William S. Hart District website for examples of acceptable documents.
3. An original of legal documentation of child's birth (i.e. birth certificate, visa, passport.)
4. Withdrawal Grades - from the old school.
5. Unofficial Transcript -from the old school.
6. Most recent IEP- from the old school
7. Immunization Record - up-to-date immunizations for diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and hepatitis A and B. Students coming from out of the state or country are required to have the varicella (chicken pox) immunization or verified proof that they have had chicken pox. All incoming students must provide proof that they have met the Tdap requirement before starting school. Immunization services may be provided by any doctor or clinic.
8. Guardianship Forms - If student is not living with parent or legal guardian, Caregiver Affidavit must be completed in our office. Guardian must present picture I.D. along with proof of residence. Legal guardians must show court documentation.
9. Custody of Student - Please provide court orders pertaining to the custody of the student if applicable.