Welcome to the Saugus High School
Welcome to Saugus High School 2020-2021
1. What are some reasons I may need to reach out to my counselor?
- Issues with grades, personal issues, college questions, financial aid, exams, summer school, College Now (COC), or any other questions you may have.
2. What if I can’t get a hold of my counselor and it’s important?
- You can reach out to any counselor or any administrator.
3. What if I have an emergency?
- Call 911 if you feel you are in immediate danger.
4. What if I feel suicidal or like I might hurt myself?
- Call 911 if you feel that you are in immediate danger to yourself.
- Call 1-800-273-8255 (Suicide prevention hotline)
- Text “HOME” to 741741 to speak to a trained crisis specialist.
-Text-A-Tip phone number will be active during distant learning