Office Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm Mon.-Fri. (During Fall and Spring Semesters, call for times during Summer)
Phone: 661-297-3900 ext 2301/2303
How to Enroll a Student
The William S. Hart High School District requires the following information to enroll a student:
1. Parent/guardian must be present when enrolling a student.
2. Proof of residence - We will accept two current documentations of residence showing name and address of the responsible adult. Please see the William S. Hart District website for examples of acceptable documents.
3. An original of legal documentation of child's birth (i.e. birth certificate, visa, passport.)
4. Withdrawal Grades - from the old school.
5. Unofficial Transcript -from the old school.
6. Most recent IEP
7. Immunization Record - up-to-date immunizations for diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and hepatitis A and B. Students coming from out of the state or country are required to have the varicella (chicken pox) immunization or verified proof that they have had chicken pox. All incoming students must provide proof that they have met the Tdap requirement before starting school. Immunization services may be provided by any doctor or clinic.
8. Guardianship Forms - If student is not living with parent or legal guardian, Caregiver Affidavit must be completed in our office. Guardian must present picture I.D. along with proof of residence. Legal guardians must show court documentation.
9. Custody of Student - Please provide court orders pertaining to the custody of the student if applicable.