Things to know about work permits
- Work permits must be obtained by any student under the age of 18 who has a job.
- A student needs a new work permit every time they begin a new job.
- All work permits expire at the start of the school year and must be renewed even if this student has not changed jobs.
- If a student works without a work permit they are subject to losing their job and the employer may be fined up to $500 each day the student worked without a permit.
Reasons Work Permits May be Denied or Revoked
- Parent/Guardian requests revocation of work permit
- Student has poor school attendance
- Student has poor school achievement
- Student has discipline issues at school.
ENTERTAINMENT WORK PERMITS MUST BE OBTAINED IN THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE.
Any questions should be directed Ashley Winkler. email@example.com
Below is a link to fill out the Work Permit Form